Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a regarding some of the reasons you could have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something to look into.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that no matter how to patent an idea or product good an idea you might think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an image that they agree that i see profitable. Listed below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may presently have a complete collection of services not looking to add somewhat more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting group first to find their submission policy, and technology they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. Include too many similar products and that marketplace is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea attracts a minimal niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and they don’t want to determine if they might go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what is on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and don’t own a clue who other sellers is looking.
12. You sent a procedure that is exactly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing when what isn’t too far off out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down derived from that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, however they perform quick explore your patent they identify that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly after due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, and it was poorly written as well as cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and http://voneazh.recmydream.com/how-to-pitch-an-invention-to-a-company designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they can get very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they never look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for the year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t need to take the risk getting the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are just a few with the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your invest that market and study part different yourself as marketable as we possibly can.